Wednesday, August 4, 2010

An Idea

I've been wanting to write a blog for as long as I can remember. I've always admired those that take the time to write about "stuff" going on. Whether it be about politics, religion, or just a blog about family, I've always liked to be able to look into the life of others. My problem is I don't know much about politics and religion, and I'm not a wife or a mom so I can't dote about my hubby or kids. So then what do I write about? I've always been guilty of being very hard on myself. I've heard it more than once from my good friend Angie. So I'm stepping out and starting my own blog. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to write about? I don't feel that I'm all that interesting, after all. I'm just a single, 26 year old woman with a cat. Let's hope I don't bore y'all to tears, but instead keep you coming back for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)