Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lemonade Diet, WHAT?!

Well, I'm sad to report that that I failed, yes that's right, I FAILED the 10 day Master Cleanse A.K.A. Lemonade diet. I guess what it boils down to is that I wasn't as mentally prepared, or as strong willed as I thought for this diet. I made it about 12 hours without food before I realized I just wasn't going to be able to do it. I guess I didn't really realize that 10 days is a long, long time without eating solid food. The lemonade itself wasn't bad. I wouldn't have thought that water, lemon juice, syrup, and cayenne pepper could taste good, but surprisingly it was kind of good. The herbal tea tasted good too. BUT, the salt water flush portion of the cleanse was AWFUL. It called for 32oz of the the salt water each morning. I drank about 8oz before I dumped it out and drank a cup of the herbal tea instead. (The book I read says you can substitute with the tea.) What I hated about the diet is all I did yesterday was think about eating. Even at church last night. Instead of listening to Pastor Mike's message, all I could do was think about eating. By the end of the service I had a terrible headache which I knew was from not eating. SO, after texting a couple friends (who by the way thought it was a bad idea to begin with) I decided I was done with the cleanse and needed to eat. So Jeff and I had Asian, and MAN, it was good!!!! :D :D :D

So, I'm done with the 10 day Master Cleanse. Good thing I can use all the ingredients for other things. Like tasty waffles with my luxurious organic grade B maple syrup!! hahaha

Instead of starving myself for 10 days I'm just going to do it the right way. Good old fashion exercise combined with a healthy diet. Now THAT I can do!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. You can do it! And enjoy yourself more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carmen!!! :) Food > Lemonade Diet!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post ! it was very informative. I look forward in reading more of your work. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.web site |how does raspberry ketones work |does raspberry ketones really work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been writing essays for how many years and today I’m more on academic essay writing and I’m happy to be like my dad, a professional writer.how does raspberry ketone work |raspberry ketone reviews does it work |raspberry ketone dr oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)