Sunday, May 29, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 2 AND Mallory and Kyle's Engagement Party

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name

Last year when I decided to start my blog I wanted to name it something fun and I also wanted it to be a reflection of who I am. It really didn't really take long for me to come up with the name. I knew I wanted to incorporate my name into it and I wanted the title to be something catchy. I'm a pretty animated girl and being around me you will know that I can be all over the place-even quite random at times. ;) A Whole Lot of Pride just fits my personality. And plus, I usually have a whole lot to share whenever I'm talking! I'm just a super detailed person girl! So there you have it, the meaning behind my Blogger name. :)

Now....on to the next topic.

Yesterday was my sweet friend, Mallory's engagement party. Her and Kyle are just the cutest couple and they are sooooooo in love! I'm so happy for the both of them. She is going to be the most beautiful bride. I'm really looking forward to her wedding in November. Her bridemaids and sister, Amy organized this great party at Cashmire downtown. The night was a blast! Tasty martinis, good food, and LOTS of dancing!

I took Guillermo with me as my date. Well actually, we took each other! Afterall, his name was on the invitation with mine (which I loved!!) So we got all gussied up and headed out. Lots of friends and family came out to celebrate the occasion, including my awesome friends, Stephanie L, Stephanie A, and Amanda...and their hubbies Chris (married to Stephanie L.), Adam (married to Stephanie A.), and Joe (married to Amanda). Below are pictures from the night!! My favorite pics are of Guillermo and Stephanie L. cutting a rug together to Shakira. :)
A quick pic of me!
 CHEESE!!!

 Taken at my place before heading out.
:)
 :
 Car photo!
 Mallory and Kyle making their big entrance. :)
 Stephanie A. and Adam
 Friends! :)
 Sweetest friends ever!
 :) :) :)

 Amanda and I

 Mallory---bride-to-be




 I love this picture of Stephanie with Guillermo! :)

On the dance floor.


By the end of the night my feet were killing me!!!  This was even after Guillermo so kindly went to the car to get my back up heels.  The night was worth the blisters for sure!! :) And a day at the pool with Guillermo today was just what we needed after a long night of dancing! :)



1 comment:

  1. OK, love love love your blog!! Plus my pics with Guillermo are SO funny! Thanks for letting me read this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)