Monday, May 9, 2011

For Dominique

My little sister, Dominique lives in Fairbanks, Alaska. She's been there nearly three years now. She is currently completing her graduate degrees at the University of Alaska at Fairbanks so she really doesn't get to the lower 48 too often. Christmas in WV is pretty much it. She hasn't seen our niece, Royce and nephew, James in a really long time. I live an hour from the kiddos so I see them often. I try to take pictures for Dominique so she catch a glimpse of these precious kids! Here you go Dominique!

James and Royce playing with the craft things I brought them for Easter.





I love these snuggly kids!



Soccer!



He is too sweet for words! :)

Well Dom, I hope this ties you over for now! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)