Monday, June 6, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 10

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Before I get started I have to tell you that I am a HUGE music fan. I LOVE so many different artists and songs so this is going to be challenging for me. I could list so many songs that I listen to for each of these moods. Now obvioulsy I can't write down every song, so I'll just list three per emotion. Here goes!!!

Happy: Amsterdam by Guster
            The Remedy ( I Won't Worry) Jason Mraz
            Under Pressure by David Bowie and Queen (LOVE LOVE this song!)
      
Sad: Splitscreen Sadness by John Mayer
       Tear in Your Hand by Tori Amos
       Gravity by Sara Bareilles

Bored: 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy) by Simon and Garfunkel (A good song to pass the time.)
           Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
           Smile by Lily Allen

Hyped: Smile Like You Mean It by The Killers (I like to run to this song)
            Toxic by Britney Spears
            LeRoy Brown by Jim Croce

Mad: Sleep to Drean by Fiona Apple (She's just angry in general, but I loved her in highschool.)
         I'm About to Break by Linkin Park
         Since You Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
        

*****EXTRA******

I wanted to add three of my favorite oldies love songs:

A Song For You by the Carpenters (I may just own their greatest hits! ;))
Never My Love by the Association (If you've never heard it then you must Google it!)
I Just Called to Say I Loved You by Stevie Wonder

And since we're talking music I HAVE to share my new favorite artist.  I stumbled across her last Thursday while blog surfing and I am ADDICTED to her.  Her name is Mindy Gledhill and she is just amazing!  You've probably not heard of her.  She's an Indi artist and I am in love with her voice.  I bought her newest album on Amazon Sunday.  I can't wait until it gets here!! (I'm old school and like buying CDs.)  Check out this most AMAZING song titeld Anchor.  ENJOY!!! 
            

If you thought that song was great then you have to check out her songs Hourglass and All about Your Heart ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)