Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 13

Day 13- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Today's post was actually supposed to be done on day 5.  But as you can recall, I did a little switch-a-roo that day.  I hope you enjoy the pictures below.  I'm bound to return sooner than later! :)

In August 2009, I went to Hawaii for 11 days.  My good friend, Aaron from college lives there.  I visited him in Oahu, where he lives for a week, and then we ventured to Maui for a weekend.  I took over 1200 pictures on this trip!  I'm not very "world traveled" and Hawaii is by far the coolest place I've ever been!  Here are just a couple pics I chose to share with y'all.  :)

This was my view from the luau I went to in Oahu. How pretty is that!!

Luau in Oahu.


Here's a picture from the hike at Kaena Point on the North Shore of Oahu.  This was the most beautiful view I saw the whole trip.  It's a shame that this picture does this view no justice at all!

 At the top of the Hawai'iloa Ridge Trail.  This hike was a killer!


Just a little of what we saw traveling the Road to Hana. 


The Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees were so cool! :)  Aaron and I saw these in the Kaenae Arboretum driving to Hana.


 South Shore of Maui.  We took the scenic route back from the Road to Hana. 

 Aaron and I

Best vacation ever!!!  If you liked these pictures and you follow me on Facebook, I have two Hawaii albums that you can check out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)