Friday, June 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 14

Day 14- A picture of you and your family.

**Note to self--don't wait until after 11:30 pm to post a blog. 

I'm going to include several pictures of my family.  Why???  Well why not?!!


This photo was taken way back in 2008. Here's my family, including my brother-in-law, Jim and niece, Royce and nephew, James. The only one missing is my other brother-in-law Brent. He wasn't married to my sister Meredith yet


Roy and Cheryl---AKA mom and dad :) 
taken 8/10


 Dad, Dominique, and me at the Lakehouse in Cheat Lake, WV
taken 8/10

 Sister dinner at Murial's in Fairmont, WV.
taken 8/10

Dinner at Outback with my dad and sisters Shannon, Courtney, and Dominique in Morgantown, WV
taken 8/10

My sister Jacyln and brother-in-law, Jim with my nephew, James and niece, Royce. Taken just down the road from Lili's Pizza in Raleigh back in February.

 
I can't forget to include a picture of my brother-in-law Brent.  He and Meredith married in 2/10.
 
 
What a nice looking family!!!! :)  I love them all so much AND I barely finished this blog at 11:57 pm.  I almost didn't make my post for the day!! Phew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)