Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 15

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.

Okay, this post is going to be interesting.  I've had my iPod for about 5 years now.  My ex-boyfriend Thomas gave it to me.  His mother had bought both him and his brother, Nathan one for Christmas one year.  And the crazy thing is, he had never even taken it out of the box!!!  Isn't that nuts?!  I agree!!  So anyway, I wanted to buy a gym membership and Thomas told me when I joined a gym he would give it to me.  So I joined Peak Fitness and he gave me the iPod.  :)

When I first got the iPod I put tons of random CDs on there and bought some music off iTunes.  But since then I've never put anything else on it.  It's been like 4 years.  The iPod is 20GB and can hold so much stuff.  It's a shame I didn't use it to it's full potential.  I really don't even use it anymore.  Now I just use Pandora on my cell phone which I LOVE! :) 

So the reason I'm giving you all this background is because I want you to know that there will most likely be random songs that come up on the shuffle.  Let's get to it already!!!! :)

1. Greeting Card Isle by Sarah Harmer (If you don't know who Sarah Harmer is then I think you should check her out.  She rocks!!!)
2. I Wish I Felt Nothing by The Wallflowers
3. Why Can't I by Liz Phair
4. New Age Techno by Lord Ming (I have nooooo idea where this where this song came from let alone who Lord Ming is??? 
5. Moses (live) by Coldplay
6. 42 Coldplay
7. My Apartment by Ben Kweller
8. Three Marlenas by The Wallflowers
9. Fade Into You by Mazzy Star (I first heard this song in the movie Angus like a zillion years ago.)
10. You're So Real by Matchbox Twenty

I was having so much fun with this one that I decided to do 15 songs!!  Here are the last 5 that came up on shuffle:

11. Trouble Sleeping by Corinne Bailey Rae
12. In Repair by John Mayer
13. Favorite by Liz Phair
14. Cry by James Blunt
15. She Is by The Fray

This challenge was a good one! :)  And surprisingly nothing horrible popped up on the shuffle.  Well, besides that techno song I've never heard!  I listen to many different genres of music so I thought some kind of random stuff might pop up.  I hope that you were able to find a song or two on my list that you like.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)