Sunday, June 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 23

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot


I'm starting this post similar to how my dear friend, Amanda English sets up her blogs.  I'm going to define the meaning of crave.


crave: verb /krāv/ 
1. Feel a powerful desire for (something)
2. Beg for (something)


Now that we know what crave means, I'll share some of the things I crave for most. 


Food/Drinks


*I almost always crave coffee first thing in the morning.
*Chocolate after lunch.  It's not uncommon for me (and my co-worker, Megan) to seek it out. :)
*Eel rolls.  My all time favorite!  I love sushi!  
*Drinking beer when I'm at the beach or pool.  Miller Lite?  Yes, please!! :)
*Margaritas when I have Mexican.  (on the rocks)
*Salty snacks-usually potato chips.


Others

*Love.  But who doesn't?  Everyone wants to be loved.
*Affection.  Snuggling = happiness  
*Approval.  I want everyone to like me.   
*Friendship.  I love the interaction and time I am able to spend with those closest to me.
*The ocean.  I daydream about sitting on the beach often.  It's my favorite place to be.

I like to wrap my posts up with a closing, but tonight I just don't have it in me.  I'm too tired.  I attended a wedding last night and I had a bit too much fun.  (If you know what I mean.)  It's bed time, y'all!!  Have a great Monday!! :)    


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)