Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 25

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

I'm excited about this post!  Not just because it's a fun topic but because the past several topics for the challenge have required me to really think hard about what I wanted to write.  This one simply requires me to dump my bag on the floor and tell you what's in it. :)

Okay, so to start with I'll tell you about my purse.  I bought it about 5 years ago at Dillard's.  It's a Coach purse and it has a white leather bottom, with light brown backing and dark brown c's on it.  It's a big handbag that fits tons of junk in it.  It was the first Coach I ever bought myself.  I do have several other Coach bags, but those were given to me by my mom or my sister, Shannon with the most disposable income. (A joke in my family.) So when I bought the bag for myself I was pretty excited.  However, 5 years later I can't help but to think it was a big waste of money, and I didn't even have the money to buy it in the first place.  But, you live and you learn, right?  So anyway, now for the contents of my purse.  Here were go!

(Let me just tell you that after dumping my purse there is a bunch of random "stuff" laying on my living room floor.)

In no particular order:


red Coach wallet (My mom gave it to me.)
digital camera/case
travel hairbrush
sunglasses bag (with no sunglasses in it.)
sunglasses cleaner with towel (travel set)
nail file
cell phone charger
two mini travel bottles of Bath and Body hand sanitizer
planner
1 pen
bottle of Allegra
bottle of Extra Strength Excedrin
4 lip glosses (Philosophy Cinnamon Buns, Bath and Body Works Liplicious Frozen Blackberry, BareMinerals 7 Layer Cake, and Burt's Bees Juicy Peach)
travel mirror
Coach change purse (from my mom)
check book
teacher ID and key card (to get in the building)
necklace (gold chain with a gold leaf charm)
2 gold rings (both were gifts from my parents--one for graduating college and the other for graduating high school)
1 earring (Who knows where the other is at the moment?)
pack of photos I had printed yesterday at CVS
10 receipts (random)
tampon (Sorry, but it's in there!!)
book of stamps (minus 5)
old grocery list from last Tuesday
movie stub from the movie Source Code
hair tie
empty mint wrapper
letter from my apartment complex (about renewing my lease AND raising my rent--grrrrrrrr)
expired coupon to Loft (save 20% on $100---very good that I didn't use it!!)
magazine page I ripped out of People magazine at Jiffy Lube last week (Hey, it was all about good summer reads and I might want to buy one of the books off Amazon!)
paper with the phone number to my bank on it

And that's it!!!  Talk about a bunch of junk!  It's no wonder I can never find stuff in my purse.  I'm almost always digging around for my car keys when they're in there.  On the bright side though,  my purse will be cleaned out and much more organized now thanks to this challenge.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't call that a bag! I'd call that a suitcase! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)