Wednesday, June 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 26

Day 26- What you think about your friends

I love my friends and am so grateful for them! :)  It's great knowing I always have someone to:

confide in
talk to
make plans with
hang out with
laugh with
cry to
act silly with
vent to
eat out with
shop with
beach-it with
study the bible with
gossip with (EEK!)
go to the movies with
dance with

And this list is just the beginning.  :)

Here are some great pictures of my friends:

80's skate :)--Stephanie A., Yazz, Anna H., Mallory, Kim, Rebecca, Celeste, Amanda :)

 My sweetest friend, Megan.  I LOVE this girl!

Ang

Stephanie (with my Latin hottie...hehe)


 Billy and Travis

 Anna B.---or just B. 

Aaron

Thomas--Tom Tom :)

My best friend--Dominique 
AKA: sidder, sidder cakes, seester, Dom, Domi, sis

These people are the closet to me and whenever I am with any of these friends I always feel safe and in good company.  I couldn't imagine life without any of them. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's getting close to the 30 day mark!!! What happens after that ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)