Saturday, June 25, 2011

30 Day Challenge--Day 29

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned?

I can't believe I'm on day 29.  I'm almost done! :) :) :)  This month I have had a lot of time to reflect on my life and who I am.  I've had to sit down daily and reflect on a variety of topics.  Some days the topics were so easy to write about and the words flowed effortlessly (nicknames you have;why do you have them).  Other days I had to think hard about what to write and how to word things (a person you would love to meet).  I'm a very detailed person and some days I felt like I was writing a novel (a letter to someone who has recently hurt you).  Other days I felt like I was cheating and not doing the topics any justice (what you think about your friends). Then there were times when I just didn't even know how to approach a topic. (letter to your parents).  But mixed throughout the challenge there were fun and silly topics that I really looked forward to doing (put your iPod on shuffle; 1st 10 songs that play).

The cool thing about doing the 30 day challenge is that people liked it and tuned in daily. :)  Some days I felt nervous to open up and share things about myself, but I did it anyway because I can't be ashamed or embarrassed about who I am (a habit you wish you didn't have).  I'd be lying though if I told you that it wasn't hard to keep up some days and feel motivated to write.  It was super easy to blog when I was tracked out, but being back to work these past couple of weeks made it hard to sit down early to write.  There were many days (like today) that it was after 10pm when I was sitting down to begin my post for the day.

I have to say though that I'm happy to have almost made it to the end of the challenge with only two missed posts (Sorry about that y'all, but I did get them up the day after!!! :)).  I also plan to do another challenge.  I'm not exactly sure what I am going to do yet, but I know that I plan to pick up again in the beginning of July.  I love this blog and I want to be consistent with posting.  I really hope that y'all have enjoyed reading this and have learned a bit more about who I am as a person.  I think everyone would benefit from having a blog and I am encouraging you to give it a shot.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)