Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coming soon....




CE Compass Pink Leather Cover Case for Kindle 3 (3rd Third Generation 6" Kindle Wi-Fi + 3G)
I just placed an order for my super chic Kindle case.  And the best part.....it's PINK!!! :)  (Isn't it pretty?!) I LOVE my new Kindle!!!!! I was up late last night just reading away. :)  I'm currently reading, Now You See Her  by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge.  I wasn't going to buy the book, but dang-it if I wasn't sucked in after getting just a little taste from the book preview!  So literally, after 1 quick hit of a button, the book was bought for $12.95 and is allllllll mine. :)  The fact that it's sooooo easy to buy books is going to be dangerous!!!  I'm going to have to find some freebies to read!! :)


                                                              I can't wait until my case comes!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I think you can get 'ebooks' from the library. Same thing as checking out a normal book for 3 weeks, you get some sort of password. Good to look into if you are a 'fast' reader. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your pink Kindle cover! I've been wanting one since I got my kindle for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my Kindle. I was fighting the eBook idea but once I held the Kindle I was in love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)