Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sushi

Thomas and I used to date a loooooooong time ago.  We're just friends now.

Our first "couple" pic taken wayyyyyy back in 2006.  I was barely 23.  

We were actually talking after dinner tonight and we'll have known each other 5 years at the end of this month.  I'm so happy that he and I have been able to stay friends even after dating for 2 1/2 years.

Anyway, he moved to Highpoint at the end of August and I haven't seen him since he left. :(  He came to Raleigh tonight to take me out for a very belated birthday dinner. (I turned 28 on August 7th.)  He and I LOVE sushi so we went to Sono in Raleigh. Unfortunately, Thomas doesn't share my love for pictures so I only got like 2.  Boo!!

Happy sushi dinner to us!

 Thomas and me.  Car shot! :)

parking garage self pic

When we were together we had a dinner date at least once a week.  He and I almost always had sushi. As usual we ordered a ridiculous amount of food and Thomas ordered his two pieces of squid and octopus.  Ick!  My favorite is eel.  Dinner was great and it was just like old times.  I missed my friend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)