Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NC State vs UNC

On 11/5 NC State played UNC.  Many of my friends are State fans and planned to tailgate and go to the game.  I didn't go to State, and to be honest I'm not much of a football fan either.  It's not that I don't want to be, folks.  It's just that I don't know the rules of the game so it's pretty boring for me to watch.  I so need to find a boyfriend who will teach me all the rules which will then transform me into a screaming, crazy football fanatic! :)

Anyway, so a tailgate shin-dig was planned before the 12:30 kickoff.  Now I need to be perfectly clear and let y'all know that while I may not care to watch a football game, a tailgate is a whole other thing.  I LOVE tailgating.  Fun fun fun!!!  I was totally in for a day of fun with my friends.  So Yazz, Eddie (Yazz's fiance), Celeste and hubby, Mike, Kim, myself, and a few others I didn't know until the tailgate all had some fun in the breezy, cold sun!

Here are a few pics to share!

Hanging out before the tailgate.  Yazzie let me wear one of her State shirts. 

 Kim!  LOVE her!

 Yazz showing off her ring!

 Yazz and Celeste

 Kim and I

 We made Eddie pose too.  :o)

 Yay for great friends!

 Love Eddie's face!

 Sweet couple!

 Yazzle Dazzle up to no good! ;-)


 A quick pic with Paul.

 Group pic! 

Celeste popped in for a visit.  Hahahaha

The tailgate was a total blast and state killed UNC 13-0.  A good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)