Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011--A picture diary

 awesome filter to show off an awesome tree

the pooches: versace and armani

Dominique multi-tasking 

 pretty earnings from Santa Mom

 I don't know what was so funny but I really like this pic!

 Lulu liked her monogrammed 31 bag I got her. 

 Shannon got bro a Kenneth Cole messenger bag. 

 pretty sis

 love them!

 rocking my bro's glasses.

 Dom looks like Waldo. 

 Santa Mom and Dad were good to me this Christmas.  (Our gifts are displayed.)

 dinner at Los Mariachis

 lunch at the Boston Beanery.

 a blurry Christmas 

armani 

 awesome rainbow filter on my iPhone (iNugget as Dom calls it.)

 blurry bro

 margarita at Los Mariachis

We had a WHOLE LOT of luggage to transport.  :)

snuggle buggle

Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. Looked like a nice Christmas! I'm home this week if you want to meet for lunch Thursday / Friday? I'm going to be in your neck of the woods on Friday?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)