Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year--Ringing in the New Year with Beth and Trina!

Okay, so you're probably asking yourself, who is Beth and Trina??!  Well long story short, I have this book, Backstage with Beth and Trina.  And it's scratch and sniff.  The book is ridiculous!  It was given to me forever ago.

  BackstageBethAndTrinalores.jpg

My little sister was visiting me for a few days and I showed her the book.  We had many laughs while I read it to her in my best Beth and Trina voice. Afterwards, I insisted she take it back to Alaska with her to pass on the ridiculousness with her friends.  (She is by-the-way!)  

So her and I made a New Year's Eve plan together, and while getting gussied up Dominique busted out our new names for the night.  You guessed it, Beth and Trina! What, you  mean it's not normal for a 26 and 28 year old to do this?!  Well you don't know my sis and me!!! :)

Anyway, her and I had a BLAST creating our own Beth and Trina Adventure! Love my Dominique!!! :)

 Dominique, aka Beth

 Hey Y'all, it's Trina!

 Awesome app on my iPhone

 sweetest sis 



Cheers to 2012!!!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is why you are awesome! At least there is someone else out there as spazzy as me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)