Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh....


I FINALLY did it!!!  I learned how to create a picture collage.  I still have a loooooong way to go until I get them just right, but for now this will do!! :)

I got my iPhone before Christmas (Merry Christmas to me!!) and it has sooooooo many splendid photo apps.  Please don't think I am narcissistic because several of the photos are of myself. I've just been playing around to see all the neat filters I can put a photo to.  

I have to thank Blogger Lillie  for letting me in on the secret of how to do this.  I've never met Lillie.  I just stumbled across her blog when I was blog surfing one day.  Her blog is my favorite one to read.  Love it!

Anyway, I look forward to many more collages.  :)  

2 comments:

  1. You do know my next question is..... How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 - I'm upset my blog isn't your favorite! JK =) #2 - I too am also intrigued as to how you created a collage...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)