Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Past Few Days According to Instagram

Instagram has easily become one of my favorite apps on my iPhone.  It's just so fun!  There are really cool filters to add to the photos, and you can browse TONS of photos from friends to complete strangers!  I really am in LOVE with it!

Over the past few days I've captured photos of:

Megan and I

huge puddle leftover from the buckets of rain we got Friday morning

a large leaf pointed out to me by a student

the sun shining ever so bright and the cotton ball clouds poking out from the roof top

Lake Johnson

decorative plate in my bedroom

more Lake J

the top of an in table at my friend's house

glistening Lake Johnson

my student's wellies

If you have an iPhone you've got to take advantage of this app!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)