Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 2--13.1 New York

This week I fell wayyyyyy behind in my training.  I'm actually disappointed in myself.  I ran 3 out of 7 days this week.  Eek! I know, BAD! I can really only justify only one of those days not running.  On Monday I was in Burlington babysitting my niece and nephew.  So cute by the way!!!



 So here's my week:

Monday: 4 miles @ pace vs. rest
Tuesday: speed training vs rest
Wednesday: 3 miles vs rest
Thursday: rest vs 3 miles (Finally logged some miles!!)
Friday: 3 miles vs rest
Saturday: 6 miles vs 5 miles (hills)
Sunday: 5 miles easy vs 6 miles

total miles logged: 14 (I logged 24 miles last week.)

Those rest days REALLY hurt me too this week.  I was DYING on Saturday when Erin and I ran hills at Lake Johnson.  It was painful and pure hell.  Erin and I also decided that we really need at least two rest days a week.  It's too much to run 6 days a week.  Working all day and then trying to run at night is tough.  Plus, all that running is hard on your body.  I'm welcoming a 2nd rest day with open arms!!  

Next week will be better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)