Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Confessional Link-Up!--Week 1

It's confession time, y'all!!  And not just mine.  This week I'm linking up with Mo over at New on U.  We've got a "share fest" of confessions going on.  She's got one in particular that is just AWESOME!!!!

Check it out!


1. I confess....that I went to McDonald's at 9:30 last night.  I ordered a number 2: quarter pounder with cheese, french fries, and a Sprite.  Then I scarfed it all down while watching last week's episode of Desperate Housewives on DVR. :)

2. I confess....that I rarely wash my face at night.  I know, I know, so bad, right?!  I just don't. 

3. I confess....that I almost NEVER make my bed.  Why bother when I'm going to be back in it in like 14 hours? 

4. I confess....that I've used my credit card to buy lattes at Starbucks.  I've learned the hard way why this isn't a good idea. 

I confess....that sometimes I'll call Sprint to fuss (a nice term) because I know they'll take money off my cell phone bill.  I can remember about 6 years ago I called to complain about a hidden fee and somehow managed to get my bill reduced to like 40 bucks.  I called last month about a $36 activation fee for my iPhone (which is so WRONG since I had just paid over $100 for the phone) and they credited my account 50 dollars.  Hey, I'm a school teacher people!!! 

There you have it, blogsters!!  Now head on over to New on U to check out some more confessions or to link-up and share your dirty (or funny) laundry!

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)