Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Weekly Confessions

I was blog surfing last night (one of my favorite past times) and I came across this blog New on U.  Mo has a cool blog, and I especially like her weekly postings called Monday Confessional.  Each Monday she confesses things about herself as if she were revealing them in a confessional to a priest.  So I thought to myself, "Hey Self, this is a cool idea and a way to let readers in on some of the weird strange odd  interesting things that you think or even do each week. 

So starting today I'm going to have a weekly post sharing some confessions to my wonderful blog followers.  :)




1. I confess that...I'm wearing the same socks I had on yesterday.  I was running late this morning and they were just there.  I did smell them beforehand and they weren't stinky.  How 'bout that!! ;)

2. I confess that...I'm doing Internet dating again after I swore it off forever!!  It's just so convenient and easy and fun.  I'm not taking it too seriously though.  I don't so much mind not having a boyfriend and if I meet someone then that's awesome, but if not...so what?!?

3. I confess that...I'm afraid to run a marathon because I am not strong enough mentally to handle it.  The distance scare me.  10 miles is the furthest I've ever gone and it was hard as hell.  How could I ever possibly go 26.2? 

4. I confess that...I don't like how big my smile is at times.  Sometimes when I'm really happy and laughing I'll cover my  mouth so people don't see how big it can really be. 

5.  I confess that...I feel kind of embarrassed for sharing numbers 2 and 4.  

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had a bigger smile. Show those teeth! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! And your smile is great - never cover it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that internet dating is great :)
    you shouldn't feeling embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First - I love your smile....it is completely genuine!
    Second - Dave and I met on match.com :) We always say it was love BEFORE first sight. We were able tog get to know each other in a way that would have taken us many dates.
    Third - I LOVE the Monday confessional...I might just have to steal the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you find all of your cool blogs?

    Also I love your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just found your blog.
    I look forward to reading often.
    http://shoppegirls.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)