Friday, February 3, 2012

A NEW Love

Introducing: Griffin House.  I stumbled across him on a run the other night.  I was just making my way down the road and there he was.  Out of nowhere he pulled me in!  I HAD to know just WHO this guy was.  I quickly found out and haven't been able to stop thinking about him since.  It's LOVE already!!  sigh......yes, this one is a keeper.  :)

I'm addicted to listening to Pandora!  It's like the BEST thing ever.  I've got a music channel for every mood.  Mumford and Sons has been the channel I've been tuning into lately on my runs.  That's how I found Griffin House.  He randomly popped up on their station.  The song I heard is called The Guy That Says Goodbye to You is Out of His Mind.  Right up my alley if you know me!! ;-) Anyway, if you're like me and always looking for new AWESOME music, check out the video to the song.  His lyrics sure make a gal feel good about herself!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)