Now to confess....
1. I confess that...I'll be in NYC Friday morning for a whirlwind weekend. :) It's been a decade since my last visit. My first trip was spring break my freshman year in college. I went with my sister, Courtney and friends Melanie and Sara. This time around I'll be with my friend, Erin to run our first 1/2 marathon. :) I'm getting super excited!!!!! It's almost herrrrrrre!
2. I confess that...I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. No house, no kids, no husband, no money and I feel great. All that will come in time, and for now I'm just enjoying me, myself, and I. :)
3. I confess that...I stayed in my jams all day Sunday and didn't even take a shower. It's not too often I do that and it felt great just bumming around my apartment all day.
4. I confess that...report cards go home Friday and I haven't done a single one. Getting all my students' documentation together to figure out their grades seems to be taking a whole lot longer this quarter. I'm almost ready though.
5. I confess that...the dress I wore to work today is cut pretty low on top. Even after three safety pins I still feel like I pulled my top up all day. Note to self: wear a cami underneath next time!
Well, I gotta jet set!!