Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Confessional-Week 4

Monday Monday Monday!  Why does the weekend have to breeze by so quickly? It's a shame, really.  My weekend was pretty uneventful.  I can't complain though.  My 3 hour nap on Sunday made it a great weekend! :)


Now to confess....

1. I confess that...I'll be in NYC Friday morning for a whirlwind weekend. :)  It's been a decade since my last visit.  My first trip was spring break my freshman year in college.  I went with my sister, Courtney and friends Melanie and Sara.  This time around I'll be with my friend, Erin to run our first 1/2 marathon.  :)  I'm getting super excited!!!!!  It's almost herrrrrrre!

2. I confess that...I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life.  No house, no kids, no husband, no money and I feel great.  All that will come in time, and for now I'm just enjoying me, myself, and I.  :)

3.  I confess that...I stayed in my jams all day Sunday and didn't even take a shower.  It's not too often I do that and it felt great just bumming around my apartment all day. 

4.  I confess that...report cards go home Friday and I haven't done a single one.  Getting all my students' documentation together to figure out their grades seems to be taking a whole lot longer this quarter.  I'm almost ready though.  

5.  I confess that...the dress I wore to work today is cut pretty low on top.  Even after three safety pins I still feel like I pulled my top up all day.  Note to self: wear a cami underneath next time!

Well, I gotta jet set!!

10 comments:

  1. 1. NYC - yeah!!!, 2. That's fantastic!, 3. I love those days, 4. Uh ohhhhh!, 5. Mrs. Pride!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love the weekly confessions!

      Delete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! def enjoyed this post!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for #1! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to hear about your weekend! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you worry...I will for sure be posting about it!!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Yay for NYC! Can't wait to hear how you do!! And SOOO glad for #2.. that's aweeeeeeesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great share!

    DONT MISS GOLD PLATED CHARM BRACELET Worldwide giveaway
    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/03/petite-delights-charmed-bracelet.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)