Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Confessional-Week 5


 

Yo yo yo!!!  It's Monday and I am laying in my bed sick.  :(  I left work at 11:45am today feeling pretty bad.  Such a shame too because I was wearing a cute new dress and only got to wear it for half the day!  I picked it up at Target last Thursday for $25.  Pretty cute, huh?

                                                                      
Anyway, I need to get some rest so I should get to my confessions.

1.  I confess that...I have a total of 5 bags of clothing I need to take to the Ship of Zion (a church in southeast Raleigh.)  Three bags are stacked up on top of each other in my bedroom and the other two bags have been in the trunk of my car since I moved in with my roommate at the end of August.  I'd rather donate my clothing to people who are struggling and can have them for free than take them to Goodwill or a consignment store.

2.  I confess that...I've been thinking a lot about a change of scenery.  I'm single and without kids and have nothing tying me down.  I'm thinking about applying for teaching jobs in other states and starting a new chapter.  Who knows what will happen, if anything at all?  But I like knowing that I can go wherever I want and don't have to discuss it with anyone but myself!

3.  I confess that...I haven't cleaned my cat's liter box in a week and it is really starting to stink!  (I'm going to clean it later today.)

4.  I confess that...while I was running my half marathon on Saturday morning in NYC I was so unbelievably happy!  Three times during the race I started crying just knowing I was accomplishing a goal I would have never thought I could do three years ago when I began running.  I also confess...I ran the last mile of that race the hardest I have ever run before.

5.  I confess that...I'm having zero luck this time around with internet dating.  I also confess...I could care less!

6 comments:

  1. Awww that stinks you are sick! What is up with you getting sick right after races! You were sick the day of / after the 10 miler in October too! GET WELL!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. HSES would be sad to see you leave, but there're are so many other states that pay WAY better than NC. Have you ever considered CA? You remind me of a SoCal girl :-). We lived in southern California and loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please excuse my spelling error!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love this! I hope you feel better! Congrats on the race!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sorry you are sick :( Boo I say....B-O-O!
    So, I am just thinkin'(Austin)...you know, throwin' it out there (Austin)....just a thought (Austin)...possible subliminal sign (Austin)...I hear Texas is pretty rad (Austin), lol! Seriously though, this IS the time you should explore and check out other areas...you know, like Austin. PLUS, nothin' wrong with a cool cowboy!
    I am SO proud of you and your race! I was thinking about it this weekend...you DID it! What an amazing accomplishment!
    Ok, guess I should get make these crazy kiddos a snack :)
    Hope you feel better soon! See ya Wednesday (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you feel better! congrats on the 1/2. when i was training last summer someone told me that if i trained to 9 miles, id be fine. THEY LIED. the last 4 miles were the hardest for me to run!! isnt finishing such a great feeling though!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)