Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Instagram at a Glance

I've not been as crazy with my Instagramming these days.  I still love it, but life gets in the way and so I can't capture it all.  Here are a few little gems I've taken over the past several weeks.  The sweetest pictures would be of James and Royce.  I love my niece and nephew--even when James slaps my face for cursing and Royce screams in my ear.  Having them around is so worth all the abuse. ;)

 I babysat James and Royce so my sister and brother-in-law could have a date night on Saturday.  James snapped this picture of Royce and me.  Not too bad for a 6 old, huh?  He could have cut my entire head off. :)

 Before church Sunday morning.  

En route to church.  Gotta love being squooshed between these crazy kids.  

I ran at Lake Johnson over the weekend too.  It was such a beautiful day.  

 Lake J has got to be one of my favorite spots to run.

 I took this blinding shot while I was stretching after my run.  

my favorite 

I attended a baby shower a few weeks ago at my friend, Celeste's casa.  She had some really pretty flower arrangements throughout her home.  





Feel free to follow me on Instagram @ ashleypride. (no space)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)