Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life Lately

Things have been super busy my way.  Not a bad thing though.  I'm moving a million miles a minute at work these days trying to get things squared away.  I've been conferencing with parents too and that's a lot when you have to meet with 23 sets of parents.  8 conferences down, 15 to go.  My parents are also in town which makes me happy.  They're in Burlington with my sister's family.  Tomorrow after work I'll be heading their way for snuggle sessions with my niece and nephew and QT with my parents. :)  Now that makes me smile!

You know what else makes me smile?  Well I'll tell you.  The little things in life, that's what.  I was walking my roommate's dog the other evening and hidden away where these two little flowers just hanging out.


2 comments:

  1. It SOUNDS like life is crazy busy for you :) But I'm excited for you two spend some time with your family! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an AMAZING Easter weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)