Thursday, April 12, 2012

Slow...it.....down....SHE'S COMING!!!

My little sis is coming to the lower 48!!!  Yay x 100!  Dominique is and will always be my best friend.  That girl has so much dirt on me that she could potentially blackmail me for lots of money.  But she knows I'm just a poor old school teacher with only a couple bucks in my pocket so she keeps my secrets safe.  ;)

Dominique, (also known as Dom, Domi, Seester, Sidder, Sis, Sissle, Sidder Cakes) will be in WV in May.  I'll be traveling there myself to spend time with my crazy family and then kidnap her to come back to good old North Cackalacky with me.  Yay for crazy car rides and lots of inappropiate conversations!!!!  Ahhhhhhh, I don't like to wish away life, but I can't wait to see her!!!!!  Dominique usually only comes home once a year at Christmas because it's super expensive to fly to and from Alaska.  But we've all gotten lucky and she's coming again.  She came to Raleigh for New Year's Eve and we had a blast.  She and I are definitely looking forward to our next set our sisterly adventures. 

Look at her and I.  Would you have ever guessed we used to get into fist fights in high school?

seesters

Dominique always won by-the-way.  Once she beat me up with the remote control and pushed me down the steps. Okay, it was like three steps, but still!!  One time I threw a cup of water on her in the middle of the night and she totally kicked my butt for it too.  Then there was the time she chipped my tooth...and so on and so on and so on.  But seriously, her and I are actually the same person in two different bodies. hahaha (Our little joke.)  I can't wait to see her!  :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! definitely sounds like something to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for sisters!! All of my sisters are so much older, they were married and out of the house at age 6 and 8. I am happy that B and C are close :) It makes a mama proud, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)