Monday, April 16, 2012

A Sunday Afternoon Stroll

My weekend was really busy.  Between helping my sis with her yard sale, serving both Saturday and Sunday at church, a late night on the town with a friend, and an overnight babysitting job, I've got nothing left.  I am physically exhausted.  It probably wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't fighting off a cold or maybe allergies.  Yesterday I spent the evening with two very special girls.  I've been their overnight babysitter now for three years.  How great is it that mom and dad go away on a tropical vacation and they call me to keep their girls!?!  It's pretty awesome if you ask me. 

I love going over to their house too.  They have a great screened in porch that I would nap on all the time if I lived there.  They also have a wooded area near their home that loops around a pond.  The girls and I took a walk yesterday and I snapped lots of pictures of the scenery.

Whenever I see the sky look so beautiful it always reminds me of my sister Tiffany who passed away.  










I think this was my favorite picture that I took all day. I caught the sunset through their living room windows.

Looking at these pictures makes me happy.  :)

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took some awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you lost a sister. It's great that you can think of her when you look up at a beautiful sky, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)