1. I confess that...I took a class at the gym on Sunday and today (Thursday) is the first day I woke up not sore. Man, I got my butt kicked! The class was a strength training class that targets every major muscle group. I've definitely felt soreness in all of my muscles too! I told my boyfriend, Oliver that the class was hard and the planks using the medicine ball about killed me. He assured me that he would have had no problem with any of the exercises in the class. (Surrrrrre he wouldn't.) Therefore, I insisted that Oliver take the class with me. He agreed. I'll let you know how that goes. ;)
2. I confess that...I have been a reading machine lately. I've been to the library three times in a week. I'm currently addicted to James Patterson novels. Good thing for me that he has TONS of books out there for me to check out. NICE!! Since I'm tracked out from work for 3 1/2 weeks I'm having plenty of time to catch up on the reading I can't do while in my normal work routine. I loooooove teaching at a year round school!
3. I confess that...when I was subbing in a high school on Monday I played a little trick on a teacher in the hall. It was lunch and students need a pass to be in the hall. I hid my teaching badge under my scarf to see if she would ask me for my pass. And guess what?! SHE DID! Ha!! She thought I was a high school student. Man, it certainly felt awesome to be mistaken for a teenager and not a 29 year old with new gray hairs popping up everyday. I know, I know...get a life!
4. I confess that...I am super thrilled about turning 30!! I'm really looking forward to this brand new chapter of my life. My 20's have been great, and I have certainly learned a lot, but I am ready for my 30's. Oliver is turning 30 too this year. His birthday is 13 days after mine. To celebrate, he and I have planned a two week getaway together. He and I are super excited. Maybe next week I'll confess where we're going!! ;)
5. I confess that...there are three things that I really want to confess, but 1) my family would find out, 2) people would be super grossed out (this confession has nothing to do with me), and 3) it would be a mean confession and not a very nice thing to write. So I guess I'll have to keep them to myself and you'll just have to wonder.
Until next time. :)