Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Light That Shines

I came upon an incredibly inspirational mini documentary today.  The video is about a woman named Jill Brzezinski Conley.  She was diagnosed with breast cancer, underwent a double mastectomy, and her cancer went into remission.  Sadly, four years later she was diagnosed with stage four bone cancer.  She's only 35 years old. 

Watching this video reminded me of how much I take my life, family, and friends for granted.  I could never imagine having this happen to me or someone I care about.  It also reminds me about the need to re-prioritize things in my life.  And to remember that I am able to do and be so much more than I am at this moment in my life.

Please watch this truly inspiring story.  It might just change your life.


'The Light That Shines' a story for all from InBedWithSue.com on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)