Sunday, August 2, 2015

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks, 6 days (But didn't post until I was 18 weeks!.  Sorry, y'all)
Total weight gain/loss: Still down 11 lbs.
Food cravings: Nothing this week.  Although, I did buy strawberry yogurt at the store this week and it is so good.  I hadn't had yogurt since I found out I was pregnant.  Kind of grossed me out.  Guess I'm over that food aversion.
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I lay flat on my back too long I start to feel sick.  I instantly feel better when I roll onto my side.
Have you started to show yet: I don't look that pregnant when I wake up, but by the end of the day you can really see a bump.  It's kind of exciting!  
Movement: None at the moment.  But earlier in the week I was laying on my back feeling my belly and I could feel exactly where the baby is.  
Labor Signs: Heck no!
Gender prediction: I just know there's a boy hanging out.
Wedding rings on or off? On!  
Belly Button in or out? In.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still so happy all the time.  I love talking about the baby!
Maternity clothes? None quite yet.  I was at Target today and took a peek at their maternity section. I saw some really cute dresses.  Just looked though.
Stretch marks? Stretch mark free so far.  
Sleep: I've slept pretty well the past few nights, but earlier in the week I was having some cramping and pain in my belly.  I talked to a midwife at my appointment this week and she told me its ligament pain from all the walking I'm doing.  Next purchase on my list: belly band.  
What I miss: I was offered a beer today and for a split second I missed a cold beer on a hot summer day.  
New Baby Items: Nada.  We're waiting until after we know what we're having to start shopping.  
Exercise: I'm walking almost daily to meet my goal of 12,500 steps.  Two days this week I kicked butt and walked over 16,000 steps, which is 7 miles.  YES!  But on Tuesday I was feeling so under the weather and didn't even walk 8,000 steps.  
What I'm looking forward to: Ollie and I have our big ultrasound appointment on Monday and this is when we find out the gender...well sort of!  We're having our gender reveal party in a couple of weeks and so we will find out then what we're having.  And no!  I'm not going to peek in the envelope before then.  I want to find out with everyone else what we're having.  
Milestones: Energy.....SO MUCH ENERGY!!  
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heart beating at my appointment.  145 beats per minute!  All is well!! :)  

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear what the little peanut will be:) I vote a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)