Sunday, August 9, 2015

18 weeks

Excited much?! 

How far along? 18 weeks, 6 days (Posting late again this week, I'm 19 weeks today.)
Total weight gain/loss: +2 lbs
Food cravings: This week I wanted fruit.  Mostly grapes and pears.  I'm still waiting for those stinkin' pears to ripen.  Maybe tomorrow they'll be ready.  I did have another craving this week: 90's music!!!  I have been listening to 90's music on Pandora any chance I get.  I just can't get enough!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week I felt really good.  :)
Have you started to show yet: Yes and yes!!  I can't wait for the belly pop!! 
Movement: I've read that at 18 weeks you can feel the baby moving.  I've not experienced it yet.  But then again I don't really know what to look for? I've heard it can feel like flutters in your belly.  None of that business this week.  
Labor Signs: No, thank heavens!  
Gender prediction: I am 100% certain its a little amigo.  One week until we find out!  
Wedding rings on or off? On!  (boring question)
Belly Button in or out? In and looking the same as always
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm super happy.  It's just so exciting to me knowing there's a living being inside me.  Whoa!  
Maternity clothes? All of my clothes fit just fine..at the moment.  
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had before becoming pregnant.  
Sleep: Sleep was much better this week than it was last.  I've always been a belly sleeper and so it has been tough sleeping on my side.  I think I've gotten it down where I can rest comfortably now. That body pillow that I wrote about a couple weeks back is no longer annoying but quite comfy!  I'm officially sold!  
What I miss: Still missing sushi.  I was at Harris Teeter today and the sushi looked soooo good. Of course I know grocery store sushi is not good AT ALL, but at that moment it looked delicious!  
New Baby Items: Nothing yet, but once we find out what we're having the buying will begin! :)  
Exercise: Shall we just skip over this question altogether?  This week was bad.  Like really bad and probably why I gained two pounds.  There's always next week!
What I'm looking forward to: Next Saturday is the big day!  The GENDER REVEAL PARTY!!!  I cannot wait!  
Milestones: Seeing our baby this week on the ultrasound I kind of realized I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!  Of course I've known this for several months but I guess its becoming more real everyday.  Yay!
Best moment this week: Oliver and I had our big ultrasound this week!  We got to see EVERYTHING...well except when then they were checking the sex of the baby.  We turned our heads during that part.  Let me just tell you how amazing it was to see our baby.  Almost 45 minutes of exploring.  We could see the parts of the brain, ribs, spine, heart, fingers, toes, and just whatever else the sonographer and doctor showed us.  The best part was when the doctor started to play around and showed us images in 3D and 4D.  Our little Massey was so shy and covering its face in several of the images!  And then we saw the most amazing picture...a look at our little miracle's face!!  :) :) :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)