Sunday, August 16, 2015

19 weeks and a very special reveal!!!



How far along? 19 weeks, 6 days (Posting late again!!!)
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs
Food cravings: This week I wanted pizza.  I got it too!!  I ate pizza 3 times this week.  No regrets here!! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I felt GREAT all week.  I am really loving being pregnant!
Have you started to show yet: If you know me then you're seeing my bump growing bigger daily.  But, it you didn't know that I'm pregnant then you're probably saying to yourself that I need to go on a diet.  Ha!

Movement: I think I might have felt the baby a couple times this week when I was laying in bed but I'm not sure.  The feeling was so faint that I could be wrong. 
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!!!! And her name is Eden.  Sweet little Eden Massey. We're still working on the middle name though.  We've narrowing it down to three names.  Don't worry,  I'll let you know what her full name will be as soon as we decide. :) 
Wedding rings on or off? On, where it belongs!
Belly Button in or out? In and staying put at the moment.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maternity clothes? Nope and not complaining either!
Stretch marks? None that are pregnancy related.  
Sleep: I slept really well this week.  I am in love with my pregnancy pillow.  I'm snuggled up with it when I'm in my bed and on the couch.  Great investment.     
What I miss: Nothing really.  I'm too excitement about the baby to care this week.  
New Baby Items: I received some very lovely gifts at my gender reveal party. Some precious onesies, books, knickknacks, and stuffed animals.  Eden is so loved already!
Exercise: I got in my steps this week by cleaning.  Oliver and I cleaned every evening this week preparing for the party.  
What I'm looking forward to: Starting the nursery!!  It's going to be painted a light gray with pink accents.  
Milestones: Finding out what we're having!!  
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of our sweet little baby!!!!!!!!!!  I was 100% convinced I had a little boy swimming around in my belly.  And let me just tell you that Oliver and I got the surprise of our lives when we popped that balloon and pink confetti came floating down.  Ollie said it was the biggest surprise of his life.  Finding out the baby's a girl is by far the best MOMENT in my 32 years of life!

Click on the video below to check out the big reveal!!!!!






Best day ever!!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. So very happy for you both! Praying for little Eden as she grows everyday! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)