Monday, August 24, 2015

20 Weeks!


How far along? 20 weeks, 6 days (and of course I'm late to share and now I'm 21 weeks along!)
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs
Food cravings: Nothing special this week.  I am pretty boring!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I felt sick on Friday.  Just really worn out and tired.  But I know its because I went overboard and walked 19,000 steps, or almost 9 miles the day before.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, but my bump is so small in the morning and by night it looks so BIG!!

Movement: I am pretty sure I am feeling her, but it's so subtle.  I was feeling a little nervous about not feeling her more, but the midwife reassured me at my appointment this week that everything is just fine with Eden. 
Gender prediction: She's still a girl!!  Although, after looking at the sonogram I can't figure out how what the arrow is pointing to represents a baby girl?! 
Wedding rings on or off? On, and fitting comfortably.
Belly Button in or out? No change from last week.  I've still got an innie.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm happy.  That's my normal demeanor though.  There's just too much to be happy about to be moody.  
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I know its coming.
Stretch marks? Nada.  I've finally started to use lotion to help prevent them.  I guess I should have been doing this from the start.  
Sleep: Meh.  I've not slept well since I found out I was pregnant.  So many trips to the bathroom!     
What I miss: Before I got pregnant I was always on the lookout for blueberry flavored drinks.  My favorite being blueberry sangria.  Ollie and I had brunch this weekend and what did I see on the wall menu: a blueberry Mojito.   And of course I couldn't get it.  Bummer!!  
New Baby Items: Nothing new this week.  Oliver and I were looking at the baby section at Target today and holy moly there is so much!!!!  And nothing is cheap!
Exercise: My Fitbit is such a good motivator to get out and walk. I'm so happy I have that thing.  And I did well this week with meeting my 12,500 steps per day goal.   Especially since I'm tracked out and I slept in and laid around like a bum during the day!!  
What I'm looking forward to: Eden and I are off on a 12 day adventure.  We're leaving for Alaska in the morning!!  We'll be camping and hiking and exploring and enjoying the cold weather!!
Milestones: This week it was walking 19,000 steps in one day.  That's a lot of movement, people!!  And this is silly, but at my appointment this week the midwife measured my belly for the first time.  Hey, it's the little things!!  
Best moment this week: The best moment was hearing Eden's heartbeat on Wednesday.  I know she's been in my belly for 20 weeks now, but since I don't really feel her yet, and my belly isn't that big, I kind of don't feel pregnant sometimes.  But to hear her heart beating and know she is doing well is just the best feeling.  Gosh, I love that baby so much!  I cannot wait to meet her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)