Monday, September 14, 2015

23 weeks!!

Whoa! That belly is getting BIG!

How far along?
 23 weeks--but I'm just now getting around to typing this post and I'm actually 24 week 1 day today.  Yikes!
Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs
Food cravings: I'm not too proud to admit that I ate pretty rotten this week.  Ollie and I ate out a lot and I didn't make the healthiest food choices. :/  No real food cravings this week though.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Actually, all those rotten food choices made me feel pretty blah!  I've never really had indigestion before and so I'm not entirely sure what it feels like, but I'm saying that I must have had indigestion because I felt so gross!
Have you started to show yet?  Oh boy have I ever!  And even though I am showing and I don't feel that big, when I look at pictures of myself I look B.I.G.!  I look HUGE in this week's pregnancy picture!  Holy Whoa!  But it really doesn't help that Ollie and I went to a hibachi restaurant for dinner and I ate everything on my plate and then came home and took that picture. OINK.  In my defense though, I really didn't eat very much for breakfast or lunch.
Movement: All the time.  Last night she was doing somersaults when I was laying in bed. I absolutely LOVE all the movement.  I love my little sprout!! 
Gender prediction: Guess what?!  It's still a GIRL! 
Wedding rings on or off? On and currently getting a good soak in some jewelry cleaner.  One of my pet peeves is when I compliment a woman's wedding bands and she responds that they're so dirty.  I'm actually guilty of committing this pet peeve of mine!! So I try and clean them often.  
Belly Button in or out? I still have an innie but it's gotten really wide and round.  It never looked like that before.  It's weird and not very cute!
Happy or Moody most of the time: If you ask Ollie he'll tell you that I have been pretty grumpy and there is certainly some truth to that.  But everywhere else I feel like I have been happy.  
Maternity clothes? Yes.  My sister gave me some of her old maternity clothes over the weekend.  She's had them for 11 years!!!  We definitely got some good laughs when I tried on the jeans. (She wore smalls/mediums and I wear large so you can imagine how they fit!  Not to mention the wash of the jeans are so out of style!)  But a lot of the tops will be great for around the house.  
Stretch marks? None yet.  Phew!
Sleep: I've definitely slept better now that I am home from Alaska and sleeping in my own bed.  I'm still up 1-2 time nightly for the bathroom.  
What I missOh how I miss the days when I used to sleep though the entire night!
New Baby Items: LOTS.  My sister not only gave me her old maternity clothes, but she gave me lots of baby items, too!!  She gave me dresses, shoes, bows, headbands, and lots of other goodies.  And she called me last night to tell me she has FIVE bins of baby clothes for me, along with tons bibs and blankets.  She took really good care of her stuff and I am so very grateful for her wanting to give me her things!! 
Exercise:  I was a whole lot of lazy this week.
What I'm looking forward to: Starting the nursery!! 
Milestones: Ollie FINALLY felt Eden move for the first time!  I was so excited for him!  
Best moment this week: Ollie and I FINALLY registered!!!  I was going to do it without him, but he really wanted to be apart of it.  :)  He went a little crazy with the scanner gun though and so I had to delete some things later.  We're registered at Babies r Us and Target.  I tried to be practical and not go nutzo, but there is just SO MUCH STUFF for babies out there!!  Thanks to my sister I was able to take several things off our registries. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)