Sunday, September 27, 2015

24 weeks = 6 months! & 25 weeks, too!


How far along? 24 weeks or 6 months!!!
Total weight gain/loss: +7 lbs
Food cravings: YES!!!  Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  It's out of control!  I've had one everyday of the work week.  And although I haven't had any this weekend, I have thought about them more than once.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much this week.  And I didn't get car sick once!  
Have you started to show yet?  Heck yeah!  And I love it, too!!  I'm at that point that anyone can tell I'm pregnant.  Which is good, because before I just looked like I needed to lay off the junk food!  I still look most pregnant at night.  And my belly is so hard by the end of the night.  It's just strange because in the morning it's so much softer.
Movement: I'd mostly been feeling Eden move when I'm laying down in bed or lounging on the coach, but this week I felt her moving around a lot while I was at work.  One morning this week she was a wiggle worm while I was teaching math.  I guess she was really into the lesson. :)  
Gender prediction: a sweet little girl!  
Wedding rings on or off? On and fitting just fine!
Belly Button in or out? It's just a weird looking wide, round hole.  I'm predicting it's not going to pop.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: I felt good this week.  Pretty happy.  Nothing extreme stands out in my mind.  
Maternity clothes? My neighbor loaned me her maternity clothes this week.  They are super cute!!  It was fun trying everything on.  I've already worn a couple of the tops.  I also went to Old Navy after work one day this week to check out their maternity section.  I bought 7 tops and a pair of jeans. And I bought a super cute sweater online a couple of weeks ago and it came in the mail yesterday.  I'd completely forgotten that I had bought it, so that was a fun mail surprise.  I've got to stop buying though!!  But in my defense, I'm pregnant and you have to have clothes that fit!!  Plus, I plan on having more than 1 kiddo so I'll wear them again.
Stretch marks? Still stretch mark free!  
Sleep: My lower back has been aching a lot this week.  And getting comfortable at night is already hard to begin with, but throw in an achy back and just forget it.  I've started stuffing a pillow under my back to help relieve some pain.  It doesn't work that great, but it does help some.  
What I miss: I miss bending down without having pain in my belly.  It just hurts to lean over with a kid inside!  And I'm not even that big yet so I can only guess how much harder it's going to get.  It's all so worth it though.  
New Baby Items: Nothing new purchased for baby E this week.  
Exercise:  After being a bum for 2 weeks I finally got myself out and walking this week. 
What I'm looking forward to: Ordering some things for Eden's nursery!  But don't be fooled thinking the nursery is coming along.  We've still done nothing to the space.  Oliver is remodeling the bathroom beside Eden's room.  (All that's in the bathroom at this moment is a new tub.) We're not going to work on her nursery until the bathroom is complete.  I'm not really too stressed at this point with her room.  I think it's more anxiousness to see her space come together.  
Milestones: This week I hit a new milestone that I could have done without my entire life!  I woke up 4 times one night to use the bathroom.  That is just ridiculous and super annoying!!!  I really hope it was a one night thing and this doesn't continue as I get more pregnant!  
Best moment this week: Ollie was able to make it to my monthly OB appointment.  It was exciting that Ollie got to hear Eden's heartbeat.  Not so exciting is the glucose test I get to do next month.  


How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs---->I lost a pound this week.
Food cravings: I'm still on my Pumpkin Spice Latte kick.  I just love pumpkin!  Anyone else obsessed with these things?!
Anything making you queasy or sick: One day this week I felt the worst I've felt my entire pregnancy.  I had terrible pain in my belly above my belly button and it wouldn't go away.  So painful!  I tried to push through at work with the kids, but it got so bad that I jut had to go home.  So after lunch I went home and spent the rest of the day in bed.  I woke up the next morning and was fine.  Weird, right?  A friend of mine suggested ligament pain and I think she was spot on.  I'm already nervous to experience labor pain and after how I felt that day I 'm totally getting an epidural!!!
Have you started to show yet?  You bet!
Movement: I felt her most this week when I was laying down.  
Gender prediction: pink pink pink!!
Wedding rings on or off? I'm still rocking those wedding bands.  I really hope that I will be able to wear them the whole time, too.  
Belly Button in or out? Same as last week.  Still an innie and nowhere near an outie.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: I was in a really good mood this week.  Everyone is so nice to you when you're pregnant.  Well except that person at the grocery store who was in too big of a hurry to stop and let me cross.  
Maternity clothes? Almost 100% of the time now.  I love wearing maternity clothes.  It's cool to me seeing my belly grow and getting show that bump off.  Plus another one of my neighbors loaned me her maternity clothes.  Like I said above, people are so nice to pregnant woman!!  I'm so grateful for everyone's generosity towards me!!  
Stretch marks? 25 weeks and still stretch mark free.
Sleep: Between what feels like a zillion bathroom breaks a night, an achy back, and having a hard time getting comfortable, I didn't have the best sleeps this week.  Oh well, this little lady is so worth it!  
What I miss: I miss a good night's sleep!!  
New Baby Items: YES!  We finally bought something for the nursery.  It will arrive this week.  I can't wait to rock Eden in this!!


Exercise: Not what it should be!!  I just need to get my booty outside and moving!!
What I'm looking forward to: Oliver has been working on Eden's bathroom the past few days and over the weekend we picked out the tile for the shower and the floor tile, too.  I can't wait to see it all come together.  
Milestones: I think passing the 6 month mark and knowing that the baby is going to be here before we know it.  
Best moment this week: I'd have to say all the positivity I've received from people about the baby.  This really is an exciting time!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)