Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 week..say what?!


How far along? 30 weeks 6 days or 7 1/2 months!
Total weight gain/loss: +10
Food cravings: Fruit.  This week it was pears and bananas.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been fighting a nasty cough and stuffed up head for over a week now.  I miss the days when I could take any medicine I wanted. I'm also starting to feel more uncomfortable lately thanks to Eden hanging out at the top of my uterus which is now below my diaphragm.  She jabs me in my ribs and it doesn't feel good at all.  But it's so cool that she is big enough that Oliver and I can feel exactly where she's hanging out.
Have you started to show yet?  Heck yes!! At my Dr. appointment this week the midwife told me that I will probably gain 10-15 pounds these last couple months of my pregnancy because of how quickly she'll be growing.  That's a lot of pounds!  
Movement: She's a dancing queen, this one!  She loves to move and I love to feel her!
Gender prediction: girl...and like a dunce when I told y'all her middle name last week I didn't realize I spelled it wrong!!  Huh?!  I want to spell her name just like my sister and I thought she said she spelled it ElyCE, but it's actually ElySe.  OOPS!
Wedding rings on or off? I'm still wearing them.  But I'm wondering if I should take them off though when I go to the hospital?  
Belly Button in or out? I've got this weird looking innie thing going on.   
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I was really tired.  I track out in 7 days and am really looking forward to resting and getting the house/nursery ready for Eden.  
Maternity clothes? Best creation ever!!  That and Oliver's jammie pants I've been wearing to sleep. :) 
Stretch marks? Maybe?  I noticed a small stretch mark on my left hip a long time ago and I thought it was old.  But recently, it's looking pink and so I'm thinking its from pregnancy. 
Sleep: Absolutely awful!!!  My cough keeps waking me up.  It's so annoying!!  
What I miss:  Not getting winded from walking up steps.  Holy cow I have to rest after I climb a flight of stairs.  
New Baby Items: We bought Eden her crib!!!!  
Nursery: I ditched the exercise question because it's boring and also because I've gotten so lazy!!  Instead, let's replace this question with how the nursery is progressing!!  Let's talk nursery!!  Okay, so Oliver was AWESOME and kicked butt this week!!  He painted Eden's room!  We chose the most perfect gray color.  Super light and airy!  He also installed her light fixture (I cannot wait to show y'all what we picked out for our little darling) and moved in her dresser and chair/ottoman.  We also found the most perfect area rug for her space. This weekend Ollie and I picked up supplies for some crafty projects we have planned.  EEK, can't wait to start those! 
What I'm looking forward to: I'm DYING for the crib to get here!!!!! I know Ollie will have it up in no time!!
Milestones: I'm at the point in my pregnancy when I go to the doctor every two weeks, instead of monthly.  Whoa!!
Best moment this week: Walking into Eden's painted nursery!!  I can't wait to spend time with her in there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I LOVE hearing from you! :)